4 x LP gatefold / 350gsm outer - Hand drawn illustrations - 26 track compilation *** 500 COPIES ONLY ***
Record/Vinyl + Digital Album
** BONUS TRACK AVAILABLE ONLY ON VINYL - Christoph De Babalon – Broken Land **
• 'BANDCAMP' - Albums of 2018 @ #71
• “A work of pure desolation, an echo from a point of no return” - Pitchfork
• Features 26 original tracks from the cream of the leftfield electronic music scene to include - artists such as Lanark Artefax, Pan Daijing, Gazelle Twin, and Fever Ray co-producer Peder Mannerfelt.
• Features the apocalyptic artwork of Rotterdam-based artist Jazz Szu-Ying Chen.
• “Few record labels would be able to draw a line so ably between Otto Lindholm, Tomoko Sauvage, Peter Van Hoesen and Ian William Craig,” – Resident Advisor
Includes unlimited streaming of In Death's Dream Kingdom
via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
“With this piece, I attempt to conjure up some waking nightmare. Disorientating and clangorous but inevitably reaching toward the light. Do we get there?”